EOC Tutoring starting March 19, 2019
- English 1 and English 2 tutoring is currently being offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays. These sessions are held from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. A late bus is provided on these days for students who do not have transportation home. Please refer to the attached schedule for specific tutoring locations.
- US History tutoring will be offered starting April 2nd. Tutoring will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school from 3:00-4:00 pm, and make-up sessions will be held Friday mornings beginning April 5th at 6:45. Please refer to the attached schedule for specific tutoring locations.
- Biology tutoring will begin after school on April 16 and will be held every Tuesday and Thursday thru May 2. These will be held in the library from 3:00-5:00 pm. A late bus is provided on these days for students who do not have transportation home.
- Algebra 1 tutoring will begin on March 19th and will be held every Tuesday after school from 3:00-5:00pm. Students currently taking Algebra 1 will be reviewing in class for the May 7th exam. Additionally, if your child is no longer in Algebra 1 and still needs to pass the Algebra 1 EOC, they will be given access to an online program called IXL. This program will offer tutorials and practice for material that is covered on the Algebra 1 EOC exam. If your child will be given access to IXL, they will be contacted with more information in early April. Please refer to the attached schedule for specific tutoring locations.
School-Wide TUTORING - "Jag Overtime"
If your child needs help with a particular subject that is not covered during our "Jag Overtime" on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3-5pm, please contact the teacher directly.
Jag Overtime includes the cores subjects of Math, Science and English.
They will meet in the following places
- English will meet in room E3
- Math will meet in room E2
- Science will meet in the library
Students will need to ask for a "Jag Overtime" pass from their English, Math, or Science teachers in order to attend the tutoring sessions. Bus transportation home is available for students who stay the full 2 hours, 3-5pm.
Individual Subject Tutoring
If you are looking for a specific teacher to tutor your child, here are the various subject-based schedules.