Summit Electives add a sense of commitment, fulfillment and fun to the high school day. Many electives are designed to help students get a head start in college or careers after high school and, for some, make school a more enjoyable and rewarding experience. Our recommended graduation plan requires elective credits.
Here are just some of the electives offered on our campus . . .
- AP, Pre-AP, and regular art classes
- Speech, Debate, and Academic Decathlon
- Band, Theater, Dance, and Choir classes
- Technology classes: BIM I, Concepts of Engineering & Technology
- Yearbook and Journalism classes
- Languages other than English: French, Spanish
- Teen Leadership classes
- Business Classes: Dollars and Sense, Principals of Business, Marketing, & Finance
- Intro to Culinary Arts, Interior Design, Fashion Design, & Child Development
- Principles of Education and Training, TAFE
- Office Aide