SHS Announcements May 24-28
- Library Books Due - Any library books not turned in on Monday, May 24th will result in a fine added to your Skyward account. Don’t want to pay the fine? Bring back the book and the fine will be waived.
- TCC Textbooks Due - All TCC textbooks were due last Friday to the K Hall office. Bring your books back ASAP to avoid having a fine placed in your Skyward account. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Dean in the K hall office.
- Last Chance to buy a Yearbook - If you wanted to purchase a yearbook but weren't able to do so before they sold out, you're in luck! There are a VERY limited number available on a first come, first served basis. Books are $75 cash and must be paid for with the bookkeeper Ms. Alonzo. Once you've paid Ms. Alonzo, report to Ms. Best in J8 with your receipt to pick up your yearbook. HURRY! Don't miss out! These books will go quickly!
- Senior Graduation Ticket Pick Up - A reminder to our Seniors that Graduation Ticket Pick-up will occur on Thursday, May 27th from 3:00 to 6:00 pm and Friday, May 28th from 8:00 to 11:00 am.All student fines and your Chromebook must be returned to the Library on those dates before graduates will receive their tickets. Each graduate will 2 bundles of 5 tickets, so 10 tickets total
All students will get 5 tickets near the home plate area and 5 tickets down the 1st or 3rd baseline, so there is NO need to arrive early on May 27th to get the best seats. Everyone of all ages will require a ticket to enter Globe Life Field. Please continue to check your MISD email account for Graduation Information – ticket and graduation information have been sent numerous time and we will continue to keep you updated by email.
- Band Accolades - The Summit Band recently competed in the virtual UIL Concert and Sight-Reading evaluation. Both the Wind Symphony and Wind Ensemble received 1st division ratings from all judges, the highest scores you can receive. Additionally, the Summit Wind Symphony competed at an additional Virtual Band Contest, and received a 1st Division Rating, Best in Class, and Best in Festival awards. Congratulations to our band students for finishing the year strong!
- Class of 2022 Senior Pictures - Class of 2022: Senior pictures will be taken July 20, 21 and 22 in the PAC. Watch for emails coming soon from Summit and Impressionist with a link to book your appointment online. If you have questions, please contact Impressionist at 972-682-6300. Beat the rush next fall and have your senior yearbook picture taken in July!
- To all our Summit Students - be safe, have a fantastic summer, and make good choices.