SHS Announcements May 23-26
- Library this week - The library will have limited hours this week; it will open before school and during the lunch blocks. Students who need to return a book or need to print can do so during their assigned lunch – no pass needed. In addition, we will continue to make IDs as needed. The limited hours does not include Mr. Weldon. Seniors may come in to turn in their laptops anytime his door is open.
- Yearbooks - The yearbooks are here! Students can pick up their yearbook on the cafeteria stage during lunch Monday and again on Wednesday. If you have any questions, see Ms. Best in J 8.
- 2023 Senior Pictures - Attention Juniors: Your first chance to take your senior yearbook photo will be July 18th, 19th and 20th at Summit. You will receive an email soon from Impressionist with a link which will allow you to schedule your appointment. As always, there is no sitting fee for the yearbook pose, which is the drape for girls and the tux for guys. If you want to take the cap and gown pose, the sitting fee is $10. In addition, Impressionist will also offer a casual pose option for $25. The cap and gown and casual pose are completely optional. The drape/tux is the photo which will be used in the yearbook, and there is no charge unless you decide to purchase prints.
- Final exams - B Day Final Exams are on Tuesday and A Day Final Exams are on Thursday. Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor.
- Graduation Info - 2022 Seniors need to report to the SHS cafeteria by 6:15 am Saturday morning. The dress is business casual. We will ride busses to the Dr. Jim Vaszauskas Performing Arts Center. The graduation practice will happen there. Graduation starts at 9:30 am. Don't be late! Check your email for more details.