SHS Announcements May 2-6
- Overdue Library Books - All seniors with overdue library books need to turn them in Friday, May 6th. After Friday, all overdue or lost library books will be added as a fine to your Skyward account. We would rather have the book. So look in your backpacks, under your beds, or anywhere else you stash your stuff. Find those books and bring them back this Friday.
- TSI Testing Info - Attention seniors, There is likely only one more opportunity for you to take the TSI (the College Readiness Test) here at Summit this semester. If you want to ensure that you're included in the testing, stop by the counseling office and scan the QR code to verify that you're on the list.
- Prom Tickets - Attention Seniors: If you have an extra prom ticket that you will not be using – please talk to Mrs. Hash In K hall office. Thank you.
- All Library Books are due May 11th. See Mrs. Tahaney for details.
- End of Year Device Pick Up for Seniors - Seniors may start dropping off laptops starting on May 9-13th in the library with Mr. Weldon. If your laptop is broken or you have lost your charging cord, please take care of this during the early session. Regular device drop off will be done on May 16th. You will not receive graduation tickets until your technology device and charger have been cleared. Thank you!!!
- Senior Final Transcripts - Attention Seniors: It’s time to Request your FINAL TRANSCRIPT in the Counseling Center Window. Scan the QR Labeled: “Senior Final Transcript”. The College or University you are attending in the fall REQUIRES a Complete, Final Transcript. You may have Two Final Transcripts sent either: Home and a University, or Two Universities, or Two to your Home; if your address is different than what is in skyward, please enter correct address in the QR form. Congratulations on completing your high school journey!
Key Club Shirts - Shirts Shirts Shirts. Come get your Key Club Shirts!! All sizes are available. Only $10. All the cool kids are wearing them. Don't miss out! Come to D14 to make a purchase.