- This year all graduating seniors will have 2 Final Transcripts mailed to their home address. Please check Skyward to verify the address is correct. We will NOT be mailing final transcripts to the college/university from Mansfield High School. This will be the student’s responsibility.
- If you have taken TCC dual credit classes, you must also request a separate transcript from TCC to receive college credit for those courses.
- Congratulations Jill Johnson on your second consecutive state high jump title! Jill competed at the state meet last Saturday. Although conditions were not optimal, Jill overcame adversity and won her second consecutive state high jump title. If you see Jill today, please congratulate her, on her amazing accomplishment! Mansfield High school is very proud of you Jill!!
- Yearbooks distribution is this week during lunches Monday, May 13-Wednesday, May 15 in the StuCo store near the cafeteria. Students must wear their student ID to pick up books. There are a limited number of extra copies for sale for $100 (cash or check payable to MHS) on a first come/first serve basis. The distribution will continue during lunches Thursday and Friday in Room J1.
- Students taking summer dual credit classes: Summer tuition is due THIS Friday, May 17. Each TCC course is $65. See the MHS bookkeeper to make your payment. Students taking TCC classes in the fall can pay tuition at schedule pick-up in August.